But before I do let's take a look at past
Apparently, I didn't make New Year's Resolutions in 2011.
1. Fall in love. (Please excuse the loud sobbing.)
2. Drop at least two dress sizes. (Dropped one dress size but not two.)
3. Start putting money into my savings account. (Does change in a jar count?)
4. Pay off my car loan. (Instead I bought a new car in September 2010)
5. Learn how to play my guitar. (FAIL)
6. Get up every morning at 7:30. (This one I actually did)
7. Read 100 books this year. (Came really close. Only made it to 88 books.)
8. Train my dog. (When I say train my dog. I mean, train him not to ignore me when I am calling him to come inside. This dog will look at me and then look away as if I just didn't give him a command. He does know how to sit, lay, shake and stay. But sometimes he picks and chooses when he wants to obey. Sadly, I have yet to become the alpha in our relationship. I'm wondering if you can even train a six year old dog or if I just have to live with the fact that I waited too long...?)
9. Go to church every Sunday. (Sadly, I haven't mastered this. I go once or twice every couple of months. This is depressing. I know I need to go to church every Sunday. But I'm lazy or not in the mood...which I know is absolutely horrible. This MUST change!!!)
10. Work on my creative outlet. Learn to sew, paint something, photography, make jewelry. Something. Anything. (I haven't learned how to sew or make jewelry, yet. But I have painted a few times. And I have started getting really busy with my photography. Last month, I took five different families Christmas photos. And I have two more scheduled for this month.)
1. Lose weight. (I fear this one is always going to be on my New Year's Resolutions.)
2. Read books other than twilight. (This I obviously did. I read 88 books in 2010.)
3. Spend less money. (Still working on that.)
4. Blog more. (This I did really well in 2009. Not so much in 2010-2011.)
5. Pay off my credit card. (Still working on it.)
6. Train my dog. (See 2010 Resolutions - #8)
7. Read the Bible more. (See 2010 Resolutions - #9)
8. Pray more. (See 2010 Resolutions - #9)
9. Try listening to music other than Muse. (These days I am loving Switchfoot and The Civil Wars.)
10. Be less sarcastic. (We all knew this was absolutely impossible.)
It is now 2012 - which means it is time to make new resolutions.
So here they are...
What are your New Year's Resolutions??